Arte Total - 16.9.19
The fact that caught my eye first were the charming dark, wooden floors and the spirit that this building has a story. Inside big stone walls stands dance studio which used to be a market place way before. It protects beautiful people inside and gives a space to teach classical ballet and contemporary dance since 1992. Arte Total is the active producer of high quality contemporary art in a city of Braga.
Arte Total takes care of inviting foreign choreographers and artists to work here. This brings colour to Braga.
Photographing indoor activities with lot of movement is a new area for me photographically. I am content about three shots I made in a classical ballet class. I feel inspired, conquering new areas.
Program of next week includes work with Brazilian artist in a dance project, photography and content creating, assisting in classes, reporting about following topics: ways of teaching, group leadership and work as an art teacher.
With portuguese language I am able to introduce myself and understand a lot. I learn more everyday by repetitive daily activities. I want to engage myself to speaking and reacting in portuguese.
Até já!
Arte Total takes care of inviting foreign choreographers and artists to work here. This brings colour to Braga.
Photographing indoor activities with lot of movement is a new area for me photographically. I am content about three shots I made in a classical ballet class. I feel inspired, conquering new areas.
Program of next week includes work with Brazilian artist in a dance project, photography and content creating, assisting in classes, reporting about following topics: ways of teaching, group leadership and work as an art teacher.
With portuguese language I am able to introduce myself and understand a lot. I learn more everyday by repetitive daily activities. I want to engage myself to speaking and reacting in portuguese.
Até já!
Comments
Post a Comment