Can you sleep with your earrings?
I had a conversation with a five year old Anna-Sofia. In portuguese! Celebrating the little victories. Big time! After the delightment of understanding her question I kindly answered back "No, I can't." In portuguese of course.
I feel like a bull in china shop. I make mistakes everyday. E v e r y d a y. Me wanting to ask another person do you live in Braga, I keep repeating "I live in Braga." Oh well. That is part of the learning process. This situation needs shoving the self love, self acceptance and HUMOUR, please! Laughing to yourself might be hard, but oh boy, it is necessary. Everyday.
Today I was asked about what do I find rare in Portugal. One rare thing is the 'nh' in portuguese language. It is just so difficult. "Até amanhã!"
The rarest thing in Braga is to be very careful with busses. The busses don't quite fit in the city center but even so they are still driving there. For sure there is a need for public transportation to the center. Beware of the busses. They do take their needed extra space from pedestrians.




Vanessa da Silva - Muamba Grove will take place on 28th of September in Galeria Duarte Sequeira. The pictures are from work in progress. Movement material is gathered and now is the time for adapting and polishing the material. Warm welcome on Saturday!
I feel like a bull in china shop. I make mistakes everyday. E v e r y d a y. Me wanting to ask another person do you live in Braga, I keep repeating "I live in Braga." Oh well. That is part of the learning process. This situation needs shoving the self love, self acceptance and HUMOUR, please! Laughing to yourself might be hard, but oh boy, it is necessary. Everyday.
The rarest thing in Braga is to be very careful with busses. The busses don't quite fit in the city center but even so they are still driving there. For sure there is a need for public transportation to the center. Beware of the busses. They do take their needed extra space from pedestrians.
Vanessa da Silva - Muamba Grove will take place on 28th of September in Galeria Duarte Sequeira. The pictures are from work in progress. Movement material is gathered and now is the time for adapting and polishing the material. Warm welcome on Saturday!
| All photos by Cristina Mendanha |
Comments
Post a Comment