City tour - 2.9.19
Household has private rooms for every person and I am lucky to have two flatmates, Kardelen is from Turkey and Isabela from Gran Canaria. They are fantastic! Incredibly they have builded a strong friendship with barely speaking one common language. They have connection from another dimension and they always understand each other. Also they both know how to create miraculous food - in the house there is always warm and welcoming atmosphere.
After chilling a bit in the house I hopped into Firminos van for a city tour. Cultural tour to the most visited sights in Braga: Bom Jesus do Monte, Santuário de Nossa Senhora do Sameiro, Arco da Porta Nova, Sé - Braga Cathedral, city center and of course Braga Parque. Thank you for awesome afternoon cruise!


After chilling a bit in the house I hopped into Firminos van for a city tour. Cultural tour to the most visited sights in Braga: Bom Jesus do Monte, Santuário de Nossa Senhora do Sameiro, Arco da Porta Nova, Sé - Braga Cathedral, city center and of course Braga Parque. Thank you for awesome afternoon cruise!


Comments
Post a Comment