First day in practical training - 9.9.19
Lidia Martinez is a wonderful person and a choreographer. We started to work with her new project
today in Museu Nogueira da Silva. The working space has an old dark wooden floor with a strong
character.
The artists are between 9 to 40+. Beautiful group, beautiful spirits and a good vibe. It will be a week of
intense work.
intense work.
We made different kind of exercises. Starting from walking and sensing the space. Painting with ink, reading, singing, expressing the manuscript. Improvising movement, exploring ways.
The language course from last week helps me a lot. I need to practise more. It is too easy to fall into
passive state of mind when you are not familiar with language you are working with. It takes courage to make mistakes, to be a beginner, to trial and error again and again - everyday.
passive state of mind when you are not familiar with language you are working with. It takes courage to make mistakes, to be a beginner, to trial and error again and again - everyday.
Tomorrow I will put effort to use the basic phrases I already know and learn more - much more! Prepping my language skills is the reason I am here and this is how I am going to use my time here. Making the most out of it!

Comments
Post a Comment