Week of language course - 7.9.19
Freaking loved it! I made a langugae test online with OSL which is provided by Erasmus+program.
Test results: "A- You are a beginner and you can use the basics expression and phrases of the language.”
That’s a start. I can speak portuguese a little bit and understand it too. Coping with situations in shops
and restaurants flows well. Let me devote myself for the portuguese grammar in next months.
I am ready for that.
I am ready for that.
At the first day we went through the basics: numbers, months, seasons, clothes, negative and verbs and irregular verbs. Playing DuoLingo daily also keeps me on track of learning. I am happy to use the basic expressions in my daily life and keep learning every day more.
I made interactive exercises also: in a city center find a cinema, a fire station, couple churches, well known schools, a shopping center and a Brasileira - the oldest cafeteria in the city of Braga. The task aimed for activating students to speak by asking people their name and age, the route to places mentioned above and finding out how much costs one cup of coffee and one kilogram of bacalhau - dried and salted norwegian cod fish. On a last day we run a test of my recently learned language skills. Now I am waiting for the test results. Thank you Adriana, my lovely teacher, with this start of a journey to improve language skills.
Comments
Post a Comment